We are celebrating 3-years of ministry at the Andover campus on Sunday and I thought I would give you some of my fondest (ie. funny moments) memories so far. These are not in any specific order, just random thoughts on the page. I will continue to update as the week progresses. If you have a story or moment, please feel free to include it in the comment section.
1) Susan blurting out during a sermon to correct a mistake of mine!
2) Forgetting to put bread in the communion trays and then leaving my mic on while I went to the kitchen to get the bread.
3) Linda P. standing up to respond to a request about sharing our high school funny stories.
4) Not having sound on the biggest attendance day of the year before Christmas!
5) Preaching on “Anger” the day of Bishop Davis’ surprise visit. Not sure who was more surprised! And then preaching on “Sin” his next visit to which Mrs. Davis said that he needed it…
More to come.